YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE SUCCESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK- ME AND A FRIEND

Uggs!!!

Uggs!!!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
Hi! I'm a juinor-high student (I feel so sophisticated when saying that) from the third smallest state (Connecticut) in the 50 United States of America. (Good research, huh?) My interests are swimming, writing, reading, organinizing my closet, and trying on cute clothes that are "in" and "hip." I am completly freaked out by scary movies, even though I read scary books. I don't understand why we need math and ugly clothes in this world. People that are talented at instruments embarass me and make me jeolus because of my non-capability of it. Anyway, here's my story!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

CUTE NEW BOOTS!!!

Oh my gosh!!! On Wednesday, My mom and I went to T.J. Max to get shoes. As I walked by them, the cutest new black "Groove" boots from T.J. Maxx with diamond stubs stole my heart just like my dog, Rocco, nabs the left-over Chinese food off the counter! I knew that they were right for me because there was a gigantic rack of them lined up greatly, so I grabbed the first one on the end. It fit absolutely perfectly!

Anyway, today is a snow day, so I have nothing to do. This evening, I'll hear the results of characters at my acting class thingy. I guess that's an upside to today. And tomorrow's upside is my Reginal Swim Meet! I'm so excited! You see, even though I trip over flat surfaces I can do everything that's possible in the pool.

Well, gotta go! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Wow those shoes sound great!! You should upload a pic.
    I know you'll get a great part in your play!! And good luck at your swim meet!!
    Love lots and lots,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks!!! I just got back from the swim meet. Later, I'll post about it!

    <3,

    The Girl in the Chestnut Uggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your shoes! Thankyou for looking at my blog it seems that you are a very talented writer for your age! I will continue to read you blog you are very good, no wonder you are related to Jen!

    From Dolly
    XX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound cool :)
    Maybe you could upload a picture so that we can see more what they are like?:)
    readysetkaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete