YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE SUCCESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK- ME AND A FRIEND

Uggs!!!

Uggs!!!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
Hi! I'm a juinor-high student (I feel so sophisticated when saying that) from the third smallest state (Connecticut) in the 50 United States of America. (Good research, huh?) My interests are swimming, writing, reading, organinizing my closet, and trying on cute clothes that are "in" and "hip." I am completly freaked out by scary movies, even though I read scary books. I don't understand why we need math and ugly clothes in this world. People that are talented at instruments embarass me and make me jeolus because of my non-capability of it. Anyway, here's my story!!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Theif"

2 days...1 movie...twice seen...by 1 girl. Yesterday and today I saw the new movie, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief." IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! But, about 45% of the movie was different than the book.

If you've never heard of this movie or book (but I'm sure you have because of all of that insane advertisements), it is about a boy who figures out that his dad is Poseidon, the ruler of the seas. Poseidon (in ancient Greek times) is brothers with Hades and Zeus. Zeus lately has been robbed of his master lightning bolt, so he is accusing his brother and nephew for the crime. Percy (the son of Poseidon), Grover, and Annabeth go on a journey to prove that they didn't do it.

Okay, now that my urge to review is over, let's get back to reality. The first day that I saw it, I was with F and we were playing on those claw games for hours, a dollar a try. Today, we arrived and got straight to the point. But, even though we got there 20 minutes early, it was like, crazy packed!

2 comments:

  1. lol it WAS a good movie wasn't it?!! I loved it!! I'm probably going to have nightmares about the monsters though lol jkkkk
    luuuuuuuv,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete