YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE SUCCESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK- ME AND A FRIEND

Uggs!!!

Uggs!!!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
Hi! I'm a juinor-high student (I feel so sophisticated when saying that) from the third smallest state (Connecticut) in the 50 United States of America. (Good research, huh?) My interests are swimming, writing, reading, organinizing my closet, and trying on cute clothes that are "in" and "hip." I am completly freaked out by scary movies, even though I read scary books. I don't understand why we need math and ugly clothes in this world. People that are talented at instruments embarass me and make me jeolus because of my non-capability of it. Anyway, here's my story!!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things to Ponder

Many, many, many things to ponder:

  • Why do humans say "Heads Up" when your supposed to duck?
  • When a piece of cheese has it's picture taken, what does it say?
  • Who is the first person in a traffic jam?
  • If #2 pencils are bought more than #1 pencils, why are they still #2?
  • Why is Charlie short for Charles if they have the same amount of letters?
  • If a cow laughed REALLY hard, would milk come out of it's nose?
  • Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
  • Isn't it the same thing if you sit up or sit down?
  • What do sheep count when they can't fall asleep?
  • Why do humans call it a hot water heater when the water is already hot?
  • If you throw a cat out of a car window, would it be called "Kitty Litter?"

Tell me if you know the answers!!!!

The Girl in the Chestnut Uggs

1 comment:

  1. lol! "why is charlie short for charlie ... " lol
    luuuuuv,
    jen

    ReplyDelete