YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE SUCCESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK- ME AND A FRIEND

Uggs!!!

Uggs!!!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
Hi! I'm a juinor-high student (I feel so sophisticated when saying that) from the third smallest state (Connecticut) in the 50 United States of America. (Good research, huh?) My interests are swimming, writing, reading, organinizing my closet, and trying on cute clothes that are "in" and "hip." I am completly freaked out by scary movies, even though I read scary books. I don't understand why we need math and ugly clothes in this world. People that are talented at instruments embarass me and make me jeolus because of my non-capability of it. Anyway, here's my story!!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1 Word... Washington (Well, 2 Words) D.C!


Wow, that place was absolutely astounding. I arrived, after a 5-and-a-half-hour train ride, and my jaw did not stop dropping. As my mom's old vintage purse (that passed as my carry-on bag) shrugged over my shoulder, I was ready for some sight-seeing (and shopping)! Many think that this place is "to old for a 5th grader," boy were they wrong!


Day one:



  • Got to the amazing Caribbean hotel (or should I say "habitat")

  • Explored our room, which had a perfect view of the water-fall in the lobby

  • Took a cab to the National Museum of American History

  • Saw the legendary RUBY RED SLIPPERS FROM, "THE WIZARD OF OZ" and JULIA CHILD'S KITCHEN (I saw more but that was super exciting)!!!!!!!!!!

  • Got to the hotel again and went swimming

  • Fell asleep at like, 8:00 PM!!

Day two:



  • Woke up at 9:00

  • Ate Breakfast with the wild-life surrounding me

  • Took a cab to the LINCOLN MEMORIAL and saw where Martin Luther King Jr. gave his "I Have a Dream" speech!!!!!!!

  • Walked to the VIETNAM MEMORIAL. That was really sad.

  • Again walked to the HUGE WASHINGTON MONUMENT which is a gigantic obelisk (that's what the pic is of)
  • Went to the National Museum of Natural History. That was pretty amazing. I saw so many adorable and interesting animals that I couldn't count and saw an I-max movie called, "Wild Ocean"
  • Took the subway back and all of us were crazily terrified of being separated (you know, like one kid couldn't get of the subway because the door closed too fast)

Day three:

  • Once again woke up and ate (I know that you don't care about that stuff)
  • Took a self-guided tour of THE REAL WHITE HOUSE!!!!!
  • Arrived at the World-Wide WAX MUSEUM and saw unbelievable people, like almost all of the presidents and Michael Jackson!
  • Ate (I know you don't care but it was part of my day!)
  • Got to the Air and Space Museum and looked around but nothing was super memorable because we barely walked in
  • Ate dinner and went to bed (Not that easy but you know what I mean)

Day four:

  • Got on a train and went home

Well, that was my trip. Comment if you did anything special over the past few weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun!!! Ur dad showed us the pics of you guys at the wax museum--- so funny!!!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete