YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE SUCCESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK- ME AND A FRIEND

Uggs!!!

Uggs!!!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
Hi! I'm a juinor-high student (I feel so sophisticated when saying that) from the third smallest state (Connecticut) in the 50 United States of America. (Good research, huh?) My interests are swimming, writing, reading, organinizing my closet, and trying on cute clothes that are "in" and "hip." I am completly freaked out by scary movies, even though I read scary books. I don't understand why we need math and ugly clothes in this world. People that are talented at instruments embarass me and make me jeolus because of my non-capability of it. Anyway, here's my story!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today, Exaustment. Tommorow, EXCITIMENT!

Today, since it's vacation, I had absolutely nothing to do! Half of my time was spent laying on my bed, watching full house and eating Cinnamon Raisin Toast. Ahh, Cinnamon Raisin Toast is like the instant pipeline to happiness. Once I decided to lug myself out of bed, I remembered. TOMORROW IS THE DAY THAT I'M GOING TO WASHINGTON D.C!!!!!! I am the best and most interested planner of the family. When I heard that we were going to Disney (which we didn't in the end), I grabbed the official guide of Disney and highlighted until I was blue! So, before I go to bed, I'll do the same thing as I did last month. So far we're pretty sure that we are going to the legendary Air and Space Museum, The Smithsonian, and the Vietnam Memorial. If you have any more suggestions on where I should go, just comment! Also, if I can figure out how to download the pictures onto the blog, I'll do that, to!

5 hours on the train at 7:30 AM! Hopefully I'll have enough energy to make a use of all the activities that I packed neatly and organizedly (that's not a word, but I want to prove a point). We are staying for 3, 4, or 5 days.

<3,

The Girl in the Chestnut Uggs

1 comment: