YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE SUCCESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK- ME AND A FRIEND

Uggs!!!

Uggs!!!

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States
Hi! I'm a juinor-high student (I feel so sophisticated when saying that) from the third smallest state (Connecticut) in the 50 United States of America. (Good research, huh?) My interests are swimming, writing, reading, organinizing my closet, and trying on cute clothes that are "in" and "hip." I am completly freaked out by scary movies, even though I read scary books. I don't understand why we need math and ugly clothes in this world. People that are talented at instruments embarass me and make me jeolus because of my non-capability of it. Anyway, here's my story!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

School Language

Has anyone noticed that school has the weirdest names for the objects that are already invented?

This is what my teachers say:

Regular Name............................School Name
More than 1 piece of paper......Packet
3 Morning Classes.....................Green, Red, Blue Class
English Class..............................Language Arts
Gym............................................Physical Education
BIG Test....................................CMTs
"We have this homework"......"I'll 'dot' you"


(Insert "butler" voice here) Thank you for spending moments of your precious time learning the language of my school.

Now that you understand, I don't have to explain to you how confusing it was on the first day! Many kids were screaming, "Which order is our classes in? Red, Blue, Green? Blue, Green, Red? HUH?" and others were shouting, "I need to get dotted!!" (We have a book to write our homework in so to make sure that we wrote it correctly, the teachers take a marker and jab it into the piece of paper.)

Today, everyone understands perfectly what needs to be done. Thank God that is. If everyone caught up on this language late, it would be disastrous with everyone going to the wrong class, getting frustrated, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Well, got to go! BYE!

2 comments:

  1. great post!! love the "language" lol. we dont do our classes at my school by colors, but by letters. its so confussing!!! lol
    looooooove,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool blog!!! I can't wait to read more posts!!

    ReplyDelete